Are you considered an eagle-eyed literary lifesaver among your network? Are you also technically talented, comfortable with compliance, and interested in innovation (maybe even alliteration)?
L7 Informatics (L7) is looking for an experienced Technical Writer to create and maintain product and regulatory compliance documentation.
● Maintain and expand company documentation, including:
○ Internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
○ Application Programming Interface (API) documents
○ Various user guides
○ Release notes for each new version of the product
● Enforce documentation training for internal employees
● Collaborate with Compliance and Quality Assurance personnel to ensure documentation complies with relevant regulations
● Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure documentation consistently reflects current practices
● Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, English/literature, or related field
● At least two years of technical writing experience
● Strong communication skills
● The ability to work independently
● The ability to consistently meet deadlines
All candidates must provide multiple examples of related previous work.
● Laboratory/science background
● Exposure to agile software development environment
● Familiar with the following regulations: cGxP, 21CFR, CAP/CLIA, GAMP 5, and/or ASTM E2500
About L7 Informatics:
L7 Informatics (L7) is a fast-growing company located in central Austin, TX. Enterprise Science Platform (ESP), L7’s flagship product, fully integrates scientific and healthcare operations, reduces process silos and bottlenecks, and maintains end-to-end data and provenance. L7’s mission is to revolutionize scientific process and data management in order to accelerate discoveries and drive higher quality of healthcare.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org