Do you dream in Python, eat SQL statements for breakfast, and code high-performance APIs for dinner? Do you want your work to enable groundbreaking research, production, and treatment methods in life-changing fields?
L7 Informatics (L7) is looking for a Software Engineer to join the team as we push our flagship product, the industry-leading PaaS for scientific/laboratory end-to-end process, data, and compliance tracking, to the next level.
● Build high-impact features using Linux, Python, PostgreSQL, REST, GraphQL, and SQL
● Maintain and evolve existing codebase to bring it in line with the latest industry standards (compliance, security, etc.)
● Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure features are documented and tested
● Contribute to CI/CD infrastructure maintenance and expansion
● Mentor everyone with your deep and unique experience
● 5-8+ years of strong backend engineering
● 2+ years of deep Python experience
● 2+ years of SQL/RDBMS experience
● Strong communication skills
● Collaborative and cooperative team player
● DevSecOps experience
● Practical software architectural design experience
● Laboratory/science background
● Familiar with the following regulations: cGxP, 21CFR, CAP/CLIA, GAMP 5, and/or ASTM E2500
About L7 Informatics:
L7 Informatics (L7) is a fast-growing company located in central Austin, TX. Enterprise Science Platform (ESP), L7’s flagship product, fully integrates scientific and healthcare operations, reduces process silos and bottlenecks, and maintains end-to-end data provenance. L7’s mission is to revolutionize scientific process and data management in order to accelerate discoveries and drive higher quality of healthcare.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org