(Effective – January 1, 2019)
- Information we collect offline or by any other means (such as through other websites or services we may offer); and
- Information collected by our affiliates or any other third parties, which may have their own privacy policies.
What information does L7 collect?
- Technical Information. We may also collect and use technical data and related information, such as information about your device, system and application software, peripherals and other data related to your interactions with the Website (“Technical Information”). We may automatically collect Technical Information through technologies like cookies, flash cookies, web beacons and log files. The information we collect from these technologies may include your IP address, the time and duration of your visit, device type, operating system, browser information and the page you request. L7 does not consider this information to be Personal Information. While we will not use this Technical Information in a way that associates the information with you, we may use and aggregate this information. We use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and HubSpot to analyze the data we collect using these means.
How does L7 use this Information?
We may use your Information, including your Personal Information, as follows:
- To provide software updates, product support, product enhancements and other services to you related to the Website.
- To improve user experience on the Website and monitor system performance
- To improve, market or promote L7’s products and services.
- To communicate with you, including about your account.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by L7 or its third party partners.
- To respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests, including for recruiting and human resources purposes.
- To display advertisements, including advertisements from third parties.
- For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the Information.
We may also use your Information for any other purpose with your consent.
Information We Share
L7 or its agents, vendors or contractors may disclose Information, including your Personal Information, to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our agents, vendors or contractors that we use to support the internal operations of our business including the Website and who are required to keep the Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- If required to do so by law, comply with legal process or to comply with a governmental or regulatory request;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of L7 or its agents or contractors;
- To enforce our End User License Agreement or other L7 agreements;
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others; and
- As part of a transaction or potential transaction where L7 merges with another organization, files for bankruptcy, or sells its assets or capital stock.
Security of Your Information
We maintain physical, technical, and procedural safeguards designed to protect the Information. These safeguards include storing your Information on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment. Despite the actions and precautions we take, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Information and you acknowledge and agree that you transmit it to us at your own risk.
Third-Party Websites, Services and Technologies
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you believe that we may have collected Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email address].
Information Choices and Changes
We would like to make certain commercial offers available to you from time to time. As such, you consent to receive commercial messages (whether by phone, email, text or push notifications) from us or our third party partners, and acknowledge and agree that your primary phone numbers and email addresses and other information may be used for the purpose of initiating commercial messages. We will allow you to opt-out of receiving commercial messages, but in order to stop receiving any messages from us whatsoever, you will need to terminate your account.